Boarding On The Farm
The farm is designed to provide dogs with a safe, fun, low-stress boarding experience that is both a home away from home and vacation all in one. With real life rooms; multiple 1:1 trainer/handler accompanied off-leash hikes across the 17-acre fenced property each day; fear-free handling; and daily enrichment activities, we’re all about quality over quantity.
Details about boarding on the farm:
- Certified Professional Dog Trainers on site 24/7
- Handler-accompanied off-leash hikes through 17-acres of fenced fields and play yards each day
- Staff of 5 care for 9 to 11 dogs ensure every dog receives top-notch care and loads of 1:1 time
- Medication administration, enrichment, and exercise outings included
- Dogs who are reactive or aggressive behavior towards people or other dogs are welcome
- Hands-off housing available for those who cannot be handled by people with relationship building sessions available prior to your dogs stay
- Trainers and handlers receive ongoing continuing education and training
- Dogs with behavior concerns receive an individualized plan to ensure they’re comfortable and happy during their stay
- Discounts for multiple dogs
Add-on training sessions available
Meet & GreetRequired prior to all boarding stays
- Want to get started? During this visit, you’ll get to meet the staff, check out our processes, see the facility, and have some fun exploring the property with your dog.
Standard BoardingSchedule Your Stay
- Already had your meet-and-greet? Schedule your dog’s vacation on the farm and rest assured they’ll be in great hands and will have a blast while you’re away!
What Our Farm Friends Say
Where do I begin?! After searching high and low for our dogs first boarding experience unsuccessfully, we found K9TT and met Francisco at the K9TT farm. He eased my mind immediately, taught us so much in our 45 min meet and greet, and confirmed to me that my expectations in the boarding journey doesn’t mean my dogs would be “locked up” for their week. I can truly never thank you all enough for this! Hobbs, Stella, and Gracie looked happy in the updates online too! I only checked them over and over and over 🙂 They trained with Laura as well during their time. What a great facility to provide wonderful one on one with the dogs. K9 Turbo Training is the complete package; we will recommend and use no other moving forward. Thank you from the 3 Musketeers!
We adopted a reactive dog with separation anxiety in June 2015. K9 Turbo Training was a life saver as we had never before had a dog with these kinds of issues. From one-on-one training to a tricks class to a group reactive class to recommending a wonderful vet, our Gino is now a very happy, healthy dog thanks to K9 Turbo. If I could give them 10 stars, I would. Every trainer has been knowledgeable and professional and they went beyond my expectations. Thanks to Katelin and her entire crew.
Amazing place to board your dog or learn how to train more effectively and humanely! My high energy dog LOVES the attention, exercise, and space he gets while boarding at the farm! I love knowing he’s cared for in a place with the expertise to manage his individual issues and needs. The compassionate and knowledgeable staff at K9 have been amazing at helping him (and me) safely work through his issues being fearful of new people and reactive toward other dogs.
The specialized boarding services offered by K9TT are spectacular. My dog would not be successful in conventional boarding, and therefore having a PERFECT environment at the farm where all of her needs are met means everything. Francisco is so dedicated and gave my dog exactly what she needed for a safe & happy stay. It’s the only place I trust to care for her.